Full Day tour In Bagan UNESCO World Heritage
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Bagan’s key archeological sites with different design styles of key pagodas and temples from 11 century.
Learn about the ancient city’s rich history and Buddhism from your guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone fee Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
Our guide and car will pick up to your hotel at 08:00AM and start visit to Shwezigon Pagoda, first and prototype monument, which was built in Myanmar style in 1087. Continue to Ananda Temple, an architectural masterpiece and one of Bagan’s most beautiful temples. Built in the early Mon-style, Ananda contains two unique Buddha images whose expressions seem to change depending on the distance from which the statue is viewed.And keep visit to Gubyaukgyi, a cave temple @ Wetkyi-Inn Village which is well-known for its exquisite jataka mural paintings and the elegant Htilominlo Temple noted for its fine plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations. Continue to Myinkaba village and take a short walking tour to explore the temples of Manuha and Nan Paya.
From here, travel by car for a tour passing Thatbyinnyu, the highest temple in Bagan, massive Dhammayangyi Temple, noted for its remarkable brickwork, and Sulamani Temple.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1/16/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.