Full-Day Tour in Blue Mountains with Breakfast
This is the tour you simply must do whilst in Sydney. With over 180 consecutive 5-star TripAdvisor ratings, this all-inclusive tour gives you an authentic Aussie experience in the stunning world-heritage listed Blue Mountains. Business owner 'Chapo' grew up at the foot of the Blue Mountains before moving into the Mountains 25 years ago. Operating only small buses accommodating 13 or 24 people, guests are provided with an intimate and personal experience. Blue Mountains Day Tours is recommended by Sydney's 5-star hotels and welcomes family and group exclusive bookings. Guides tell stories about Australia's past including its discovery in 1770 and the arrival of the first fleet in 1788. Your day includes all rides at Scenic World, Featherdale wildlife park, breakfast, lunch, Three Sisters, a guided ferry ride back to Sydney under the harbour bridge, you'll see spectacular cliff faces and waterfalls PLUS don't forget the ever-popular breakfast with the wild Kangaroos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Early morning Sydney pick up.
- Breakfast with the Kangaroos (this operates all year)
- National Park fees
- Guided Ferry ride home
- Scenic World all three rides
- Featherdale wildlife park
What's excluded :
- Private purchases from gift shops
- Alcoholic drinks at lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Mountains Tours, Bruce Road, Glenbrook, New South Wales 2773 Australia
Pay only $195 nothing more to pay! If you're planning to be here during our Spring and Summer
BOOK NOW so you don't miss out! All of our guides are local and live in the Blue Mountains. Other tour companies put you on the big coaches but we have small buses so your experience is very personal. See our Facebook site link below and see what others experience.
Details are below:
• Hotel pick up commences from 6am. Your exact time is confirmed the day prior to travel with your concierge or direct to your mobile or email address through viator. We can even pick up small groups from private addresses and air BnB locations
• We commence our journey by heading directly west to the Blue Mountains where you will see wild Kangaroos and do wombat tracking. During the day you will travel to historic sites within the Blue Mountains seeing Aboriginal historic places. You will be mesmerised by what you see at Scenic World when you travel the worlds steepest railway amongst other rides. You will get to see many Kangaroos and Koala's at Featherdale along with Crocodiles and all sorts of other amazing animals. In the Mountains your Aussie guide will show you the most stunning cliff faces and waterfalls and see the three sisters that have stood silently for millions of years.
• Lunch is provided and we like to support local businesses such as hotels who have great reputations for serving amazing food. Our goal is to give you a day that leaves you absolutely satisfied that you have seen it all in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
• Your journey ends with a guided ferry ride down the Parramatta river under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge allowing you time then to explore the lights of Sydney.
• NB: Your guides are all very experienced and are all local, so they know the region well.
Once you finish your exciting Blue Mountains Day tour please remember that our greatest form of advertising and marketing is an endorsement from our customers. Please tell the world via your private social media sites and public forums such as Tripadvisor reviews letting everyone know about your experience.
Departure Point :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We pick up from your Hotel within the Sydney Metropolitan area. Guests from Manly are asked to meet at the Harrington St entrance of the Four Seasons located in the Rocks. As you arrive at Circular Quay it is just a 5-minute walk to this location. Pick up time at the Four Seasons is 6.50am. Please be ready from 6.45am. Concierge will be advised the afternoon prior to your tour as to your exact tour time pick up, all private online bookings and those from residential houses will be advised as to the best location for their pick up.Dates: See Availability
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast with the Kangaroos is popular so BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements regarding breakfast with the Kangaroos prior to your travel date. We always provide fruit in the case that guests cannot eat bread, eggs or bacon.
- Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather.
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.