Full-Day Tour in Dugi Otok with Stand-Up Paddle Experience
We offer you a unique experience of Dugi Otok! You get a chance to visit the Submarine military tunnel on a stand-up paddle, have a great view from Veli Rat lighthouse, paddle from Lopata cape to the most famous beach on the island - Sakarun, play a traditional game of balote and visit the most popular place of Dugi Otok - Sali.
On this tour we provide you an opportunity to visit multiple island locations and create a full island experience.
Join us on an untouched natural beauty SUPerience!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Ferry and speedboat tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dry bag and waterproof phone pouch
- Complimentary drinks during traditional "balote" game
- Certified local guide
- Entrance fee for Lighthouse Veli Rat
- Full stand-up paddle gear
- Entry/Admission - Veli Rat lighthouse
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sakarun Beach, Dugi Island 23287 Croatia
Sakarun is one of the most famous beaches in Zadar County, located on the northwest coast of the island. The beach gained its reputation with the whiteness of the sand and clean sea, surrounded by pine trees that provide welcome shade in the summer. We stand up paddle from a nearby cape to the beach where we relax.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Veli Rat lighthouse, veli rat Svjetionik, Veli rat, Dugi Island Croatia
The highest lighthouse in the Adriatic is located on Dugi Otok island, nearby the village Veli Rat. It was built in 1849 and with its impressive 42 m height it stands as a landmark of the north-western part of the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dragove, Dragove, Zadar County, Dalmatia
A unique experience of entering a submarine military tunnel on a stand-up paddle, and learning a bit about its history. After the tunnels, we paddle to a small nearby beach accessible only from the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brbinj, Brbinj, Zadar County, Dalmatia
Playing a traditional Mediterranean balote (Italian "boccie") game on one of the many of the island's outdoor courts. Complimentary drinks included.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sali, Sali, Dugi Island, Zadar County, Dalmatia
We take a walk through Sali, the municipal and administrative center of the island, and the place with the largest population and a thousand-years-old fishing tradition.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: Port of Zadar - Travel Port Gaženica, Gaženička cesta 28 A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
2: Dugi otok, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/6/2020 - 9/30/2020
7/6/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :1: Ulica Svete Marije, Ul. Sv. Marije, 23281, Sali, Croatia
2: Liburnska obala 4, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.