Full Day Tour in Holbox with Bioluminescence Beach Experience
Holbox is a destination that offers a wide variety of attractions for all ages. Its warm climate and rustic atmosphere, in addition to the peace and beauty of its sea, make it a must-see destination for that lover of the sun, sand and sea.
This little piece of sky is the perfect place to relax as the population of its unspoiled beaches does not exceed two thousand inhabitants, dedicated to tourism and fishing. Its rustic-style hotels, cottages and murals will delight you... In addition, you will be fascinated by the natural phenomenon of bioluminescence that illuminates this island every night.
Bioluminescence in Holbox is a phenomenon that occurs in the southern beaches of the island and can be observed when there is no moonlight at night. It is a spectacular phenomenon where the waters of the seashore are illuminated by certain micro-organisms that light up when they hit the waves. The light is usually so bright that even the fish can be seen in the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Lunch Box
- 2 hour boat ride in Holbox and Boat ride to see biolumiscence
- Passion Island Admission
- Cenote Yalahau Admission
- Holbox Admission and free time in the island
- Ride a bike for 1 hour in Holbox
- Lunch - Dish to choose
- Entry/Admission - Hoyo negro Yalahau
- Entry/Admission - Isla Pasion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiquila, Chiquila, Yucatan Peninsula
On this tour we will take you to know the best of the Caribbean. With this day trip, our transport will reach your hotel door and we will open our way to this adventure. First we will arrive in Chiquila a small village, which its location will allow us to be our maritime link to the main destination, Holbox Island. So it will be our point to board our boat will take us across the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoyo negro Yalahau, Isla Holbox, Coral Rivera, 32, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
After our 2-hour boat trip, we will reach our first destination, cool off a little and recharge in the Yalahau cenote, this water eye is a large natural pool where fresh water sprouts and is surrounded by plants, trees and shrubs, the same that you can appreciate from the highest of the viewpoint that is here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Isla Pasion, Carretera Costera Norte, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
We will climb once more to the boat and continue our way through the majestic Sea. The Caribbean that contains numerous treasures and one of the best hidden is the island of passion, on this island you will see the nature and mangroves that surround this island, go up to the viewpoint and you will find a beautiful landscape that you will fall in love with.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
Once again we will return to the boat, to reach our main destination, the island of Holbox, where when walking you can breathe the tranquility that is felt on this island. Holbox is a cozy and small island in the northern Mexican Caribbean, with beautiful beaches and a crystal clear sea of very shallow depth, colorful wooden houses, an impressionist urban art and sandy streets. Every corner on this island will be the perfect postcard.
After a long walk, we will go to the Villa Fuerte Restaurant that has a beautiful view of the sea, there you can choose any dish from the main menu. After enjoying a beautiful sunset on Holbox beach, and if that colorful spectacle was not enough get ready to board the boat and tour the sea with the perfect natural phenomenon, the Bioluminescence, this phenomenon in the Yucatan Peninsula has been one of the most sought after attractions by visitors. The light effect that is produced by microorganisms on some beaches is certainly a spectacle worth enjoying. Finally we will transport back after a fabulous tour of the Caribbean Sea and see a magical natural phenomenon.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.