Full Day Tour in Luxor (West Bank & East Bank)
See the most famous sites around Luxor on both sides of the river in one day. Visit the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West Bank then see Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel/cruise in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings. The west bank of Luxor had been the site of royal burials since around 2100 BC, but it was the pharaohs of the New Kingdom period (1550–1069 BC) who chose this isolated valley dominated by the pyramid-shaped mountain peak of Al Qurn (The Horn)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Hatshepsut's temple is just one of many archaeological wonders that make up Ancient Thebes with its Necropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Stay a few days, and descend into the vividly painted tombs in the Valley of the Kings, wander the sprawling Karnak Temple Complex, and catch the sunset at the Temple of Luxor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon (Arabic: el-Colossat or es-Salamat) are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. Since 1350 BCE, they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak is the biggest temple complex in the world, covering an area of 100 hectares and there is nowhere more impressive to the first-time visitor. Much of it has been restored during the last century and our knowledge of the buildings here in different periods of Egyptian history is still increasing each year. In ancient times, Karnak was known as Ipet-isut, ‘The most select of places’.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor (ancient Thebes) and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. In the Egyptian language it is known as ipet resyt, "the southern sanctuary".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick-up all Travelers from Hotel/Cruise and Travelers can contact with us by E-Mails and Mobile.Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/4/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.