Full Day Tour of Agra Via Express Train from Jaipur with Lunch
Depart from Jaipur by express train for a day excursion to Agra. Once there, you will visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. Your private guide will share with you the fascinating histories of these amazing monuments. Your tour includes lunch at a local restaurant in Agra.
• Round trip Express Train ride from Jaipur
• Taj Mahal
• Agra Fort
• Breakfast served onboard by Indian Railways
• Buffet Lunch at Local restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at Jaipur to railway station and Back. (Within City Center Hotels only)
- Breakfast on board train.
- Local English Speaking guide.
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant in Agra (Beverage Excluded)
- Pick-up and drop in Agra railway station
- Sightseeing by air private air conditioned cab
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any Other Personal Expenses.
- Entrance Fees to monuments
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur at 6:00 AM and transferred to the Railway Station to board your Shatabdi Express Train for Agra (Dep 07:05 AM).
Upon arrival at Agra Fort Railway Station at 10:35 AM, you will be met with your private English speaking Guide and be driven to the Taj Mahal, a “Monument to Love”. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built the monument in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of beautiful white marble with inlaid precious stones built between 1631 and 1648. It is the jewel of Muslim art in India and considered to be one of the most impressive architectural masterpieces in the world (entrance fee not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After a break for your included buffet lunch at a local restaurant (beverages excluded), you will visit the 16th century Agra Fort with its battlements, apartments, gardens and audience halls. The Red Fort of Agra is a powerful fortress built of red sandstone. It was the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. Within the Fort, you will find many fairy tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal - built by Shah Jahan. Also view audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas as well as two very beautiful mosques (entrance fee not included).
At 05 :00 PM, you’ll be transferred back to the Agra Fort railway station to board your Shatabdi express train for Jaipur (Dep 05:40 PM).
Upon arrival at Jaipur Railway Station at 07:30 PM, meet your driver who will pick you up at the station and transfer you back to your hotel in Jaipur
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journeys
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
- Train do not operates every Thursday.
- Airport pickup is available on request with no extra cost
- Pick-up time can be flexible : 04:00 AM to 06:00 AM with no extra cost
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.