Full-Day Tour of Akagera National park From Kigali, Day Trip with Guide
Akagera national park is a the only Savannah park in Rwanda and is home to several mammal species including Lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Hippos, Kobs, Zebras, Bushbucks, Waterbucks and most recently Black Rhinos have been introduced from Czech Republic hence making Akagera national park officially a big 5 willdife safari destination just as it was in the past. Akagera is also home to numerous bird species in the several habitats which include woodland, swamps, lakes, and Savannah.
Day trip from Kigali to Kigali.
See the highlights of the Land of thousand Hills capital, including the Parallel Hills and Savannah park.
Encounter Big 5 animals in the habitant.
Break for lunch (own expense) at the Akagera Game Logde.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Day Transport on 4WD Safari ideal for photography.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide.
- All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
- Complimentary return airport transfers in case you desire after the trip
What's excluded :
- Tourist Entry Visa, International, Flight Tickets, Travel Insurance, Items of Personal Nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Akagera National Park, Eastern Province
Early morning, you will be picked up our driver guide at 5:30 am for your day trip to Akagera national park, The drive takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach and then after a quick check-in at the park, you will start your game drive taking about 5 to 6 hours depending on your arrival time. While on your game drive with our guide, you will enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds of this Savannah park gazing at the Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffaloes, Lions, leopard, and Rhinos were recently introduced into the park. You will have your lunch within the designated picnic areas in the park and later return to Kigali.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :2000 Hotel, KN 82 ST T2000 HOUSE, Kigali, Rwanda
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Kigali Marriott Hotel, KN 3 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.