Full-Day Tour of Antibes from St-Jeannet
Visit one of the most beautiful cities on the French Riviera, Antibes, where you can see its main attractions such as 'billionaires’ harbor' or Musée Picasso. During this 8-hour tour from St-Jeannet you can also follow the temptation and try a glass of Absinthe in a very original place, or have a stroll in the picturesque streets of the Free commune of Safranier. Leisure time during the day to follow your rhythm, to enjoy the best ice cream of the Cote d'Azur, or to go for a swim.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (usually around 5 € per site)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase during tour)
- Entry/Admission - Musee Picasso
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Picasso, Chateau Grimaldi, Place du Chateau, 06600, Antibes France
Starting in St-Jeannet (you can book a pick-up from your hotel as an option), set off on your French Riviera day tour with your guide. In Antibes, discover the medieval city and its market near Musée Picasso, or you can head instead to the medieval Fort Carré, which once marked the boundary between France and Nice, disappearing over time.
Follow the temptation and try a glass of Absinthe in a very original place, or have a stroll in the picturesque streets of the Free commune of Safranier. Leisure time during the day to follow your rhythm, to enjoy the best ice cream of the Cote d'Azur, or to go for a swim.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: The FrogS'House, 35 rue du Saumalier Navette à partir de l’Aéroport International de Nice ou de la Gare de Nice, 06640 Saint-Jeannet France
Your day trip ends with return to your starting point, the village of Saint Jeannet!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Central St-Jeannet
Departure Time :10am (a pick-up and drop-off can be booked as an extra)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Possibility to book pick-up and drop-off from your hotel as an extra
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.