Full Day Tour of Antigua Guatemala
The beauty of this ancient colonial city, Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, lies in each of its details. Those who visit it are amazed by its historical attractions. Ancient temples and monasteries are part of their wealth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
The tour of the colonial city begins at Hotel Casa Santo Domingo, then we will visit La Merced Church, Santa Catalina Arch Street, Plaza Mayor, San José Parish, San Francisco Church. The guide will suggest a good place to taste a delicious lunch, in the afternoon you will visit the handicraft market, Chocomuseo, La Casa del Ron Zacapa and Jade Museum, at the end of the tour you will return to Guatemala City.
The tour starts at 09:00 am and ends at 17:00 pm.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels located in zone 1, 9, 10, 13 and 14 of Guatemala City.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.