Full Day Tour of French Riviera Perched Villages and Wine Tasting from St Jeannet
Discover Tourettes-sur-Loup, renowned village for its violette flowers. Visit a local cheese maker farm where you will also be able to enjoy the view over Cannes bay, Mandelieu La Napoule and the massif of l’Esterel. On the way back, you will make a stop at the worldwide famous “Chapelle du Rosaire” in Vence, entirely built up and decorated by famous French artist Henri Matisse (entrance extra), before heading to the local vineyard of St Jeannet for a wine sampling.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Your 8 hour tour starts at 10am. Your first stop will be the old medieval village of Tourettes sur Loup, well-known for its violette flowers production. Have a short walk in the village, using the old Roman path and visit the ancient St Gregoire church and St Jean chapel.
Your tour continues to the “Domaine des Courmettes”: a wildlife protected area, where you will take your lunch break, made of a homemade picnic combined with fresh goat cheeses sampling.
Depending on your personal preferences, you will be able to visit a goat farm and meet the owner: Bruno, and its goats. Take a stroll around this typical farm where you can admire some beautiful landscapes and stunning views over the coast. However, you can decide to go directly to St Jeannet where you will visit the “Domaine des Hautes Collines de la Cote d’Azur”, a local vineyard, and discover a unique process of wine making. There, enjoy the opportunity to taste some local wines of all types: rosé, white and red.
You can book as an extra a transfer with our local taxi driver who picks you up at your hotel and brings you back safely after the tour!
Departure Point :Central point in St Jeannet
Departure Time :10am (a pick-up and drop-off can be booked as an extra)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Possibility to book pick-up and drop-off extra
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.