Full Day Tour of Hermitage, St Isaac Cathedral & Church on the Spilled Blood
This private tour will introduce you to the best examples of architecture elements of St Isaac Cathedral and unique royal arts in the Hermitage Museum. Take a close look at many of the precious interior mosaics of the world-famous Church on Spilled Blood
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Hotel pick-up
- One-way transfer hotel-museum by taxi
- Entry/Admission - Winter Palace of Peter I
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Visit to Colonnade of St Isaac Cathedral
- Transportation (car service)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 32 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
View the vast collection of paintings by European Masters at the Hermitage, one of the world’s finest art museums. Housed within the opulent Winter Palace of tsars and tsarinas, it is an absolute must-see for art lovers and those simply interested in an overview of Russian history through the arts.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
As you begin this guided tour of the museum's general collections in the palace, you'll discover the Jordan Staircase, a dazzling display of golden stuccowork and glimmering marble statues. There'll be time to linger in the elegant Throne Room where tsars gave audience; the vast Pavilion Hall with its gilded columns and glittering chandeliers; and the Gallery of 1812. Enjoy a leisurely exploratory tour, as you see priceless paintings from the 13th through 18th centuries by some of the greatest Italian, Spanish, French and Dutch painters.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
After a short lunch break, visit St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Named for the patron saint of Peter the Great; its soaring gold dome tops the fourth largest cathedral in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Later walk to get to the Church of Our Saviour on Spilled Blood, the gem of St. Petersburg, admire the colorful decor and towering onion domes. Inside, too, you’ll find an ornate sanctuary adorned with richly hued mosaics. Belying its cheery facade, this magnificent church was built on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated. The tour is over here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Catherine Palace also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- Although tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line entrance there may still be a slight delay (10-15 minutes) in entering the museums during busy periods (May-August). It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time.
- All travel agencies use the same type of special pre- purchased skip-the-line tickets (vouchers) which allow don't waste time on buying entrance tickets directly on-site. Many museums have special arrangements (VIP entrance) truly without any lines through a special entrance but the price for such service is higher. Please request VIP entrance if entrance without any lines is very important to you.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 3 days before the tour
- The tour will be over near Church on the Spilled Blood or St Isaac Cathedral or the Hermitage. Escort back to your hotel is not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.