Full-Day Tour of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hanoi
Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam, and see its temples from the Le and Dinh dynasties on this 10-hour tour from Hanoi. In addition to this cultural treasure, you'll also explore a natural wonder with a boat ride around the karst formations of Tam Coc, part of a UNESCO World Heritage site, followed by a bike ride along quiet roads through the countryside. Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Air-conditioned car/van/mini-bus transportation
- Boat trip
- Bicycle ride
- Cool towels and mineral water (1 bottle per person)
- Government tax and service charge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- You'll be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi in the morning for the 2.5-hour drive to Hoa Lu, the historic capital of Vietnam. Visit the ancient temples of the Le and Dinh dynasties, which date back to the 10th and 11th centuries, and then continue your day trip to Tam Coc.
You'll have lunch in Tam Coc just after midday, and then take a boat ride to see the karst formations that give the area its nickname 'inland Halong Bay.' Glide past the bases of the formations, and row into one of the many caves carved throughout the limestone.
Once back on dry land, trade in the boat for a bike, and begin your cycling tour along quiet roads that lead through villages and past rice fields, rivers, and rocky outcrops. Spend about an hour biking, and then you'll be transferred back to your hotel in Hanoi in the evening to end your tour.
Departure Point :Hotels in Hoan Kiem District, Old Quarter, Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point around 6pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.