Full Day Tour of Inle Lake
In this tour, we will take a unforgettable boat trip to Inle Lake and visit the attractions on the lake which include- Floating Market, PhaungDawOo Pagoda-the holiest religious site in Southern Shan State, Inpawkhone Village - famous for its silk weaving handlooms, Ngaphechaung Monasteries –one of the oldest monasteries on the lake. Exploration of Traditional Ways of Fishing, Floating Gardens, Silk Weaving Workshops, Cheroot Making Workshops, Silverware Workshop, Sacred Robe Woven from Lotus Fiber Workshops during this tour while interacting with locals to learn more about Inthar culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Accommodation
- Tip for guide, etc
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Explore the wonders of Inle Lake.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Hotel in Nyaung Shwe or Inle.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.