Full Day tour of the Arenal Volcano from La Fortuna
We offer a different vision dedicated to the visitor taking and having an experience within our fantastic path in a more personalised way. We include some of the most beautiful attractions of the Arenal Volcano area together for you in this experience
You will have a nice opportunity to walk on different hanging bridges. You will also see an amazing small waterfall in the middle of the forest, which is a great photo spot.
La Fortuna Waterfall is a famous place where you can take a natural shower and connect with nature. After this amazing experience we are going to enjoy a delicious typical lunch.
After the lunch time we continue with our experience and go for a hike on old lava flows from the 1968 eruption. You will learn all about the Arenal Volcano history and have an incredible view from here if the weather allows it. By the way, at the end of each experience we give a surprise snack for you!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Arenal 1968 Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Hanging Bridges, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
You will have a great experience at the hanging bridges. Walk 3.22 kilometers through a primary tropical rain forest and look at the forest from the treetops. Most of the time it's possible to see different wild animals.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
La Fortuna Waterfall is an amazing attraction where you will take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of the river La Fortuna. Here you can connect with Nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Arenal 1968 Trail, 1.5 km al Sur de la interseccion hacia El Castillo, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Alajuela, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
After lunch, we continue to Arenal volcano walk on the old channels of the lava eruption of 1968 where our expert staff will teach you all about the history of Arenal Volcano.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is mandatory to bring: close shoes, repellent, and medicine that you require.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.