Full-Day Tour of the Dingle Peninsula, Slea Head, and Inch Beach
This tour with top rated local Driver/Guides on Tripadvisor and de lux vehicles is most popular tour in Killarney.
Sit back and let our superb Driver/Guides give you a memorable day out.
Dingle Peninsula ( 7 hours duration) has the most rugged coastline in Ireland . A great deal of traditional Irish heritage is maintained in this Irish-speaking region ( Gaeltacht). Considered by many to have some of Europe’s most spectacular scenery and also supports both a rare and unique assortment of flora and fauna. Slea Head is the most westerly point in Europe and standing there, looking towards America, instils a feeling of excitement and empathy with the millions of emigrants who took this route.Enjoy splendid views around Slea Head, especially the Blasket Islands. The tour also takes in the countryside where David Lean filmed Ryan’s Daughter and the landscape backdrops for the Irish scenes of the Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman filmed Far and Away.
Enjoy lunch in world renowned Dingle Town.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Top rated and local Driver/Guides
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blasket Islands, Dunquin Pier Dunquin, Dingle Ireland
Beautiful Views of the Blasket Islands,
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Slea Head Drive, Ireland
The magnificent Slea Head Drive is one of the main highlights on
Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes
Departure Point :Deros Tours, 22 Main St, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 NP74, Ireland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :East Avenue Road Killarney, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- If using Sat Nav's travelling from Kinsale to Killarney please do not go to Kenmare which many Sat Nav's will direct you to. It is highly recommended to use the old fashioned maps or road signs to reach the final destination at 22 Main Street, Killarney by 10.15am.
- Please reach our office at 22 Main Street,Killarney no later than 10.15a.m on the morning of the tour.
- For health & safety reasons no hot drinks or food are allowed on the coach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please allow ample time for you to reach the nearest car park which is at Beech Road about 3 minutes walk from our office.Cost is E 1 per hour.
- With prior notice we can offer secure parking at our depot at Woodlands Industrial Estate at a cost of E 10 for the day.Please be at this depot no later than 9.30am where a shuttle bus will bring and return you to the departure point.It is essential that you pre book this service.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to Social Distancing and to allow passengers on their own a single seat a single supplement will apply of E 10 will apply and payable directly at the Office prior to departure.
- Deros Tours reserve the right to cancel tours if insufficient numbers book.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.