Full-Day Tour of the East and West Banks From Luxor
Experience the journey to Luxor, the world's largest open-air museum situated in the east and west bank of Nile River. Behold the royal tombs, pharaonic temples and Egyptian antiques in this eight-hour tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide to Start your journey in a private air-conditioned vehicle and relax in comfort as you travel to explore the most important historical monuments in Luxor. Hop out on the West Bank and discover the valley of kings on the west bank of Luxor. There you will visit the remarkable tombs and last resting place of the Kings Ramssess III, Ramssess VI, and Mrenptah. Entrance to the tomb of Tut-Ankh-Amon is also included depending on which price option you select.
Proceed to Queen Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to an only female ruler who ruled Egypt for 20-years with wealth and peace. See the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III at the Colossi of Memnon, then stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue your journey to the East Bank to witness The Complex of Karnak which might be the largest temple in the world. You have one more stop before you leave the place - the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple which you will have time to explore.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Luxor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.