Full-day tour of Tokaj - The World's First Closed Wine Region
Visit Tokaj-hegyalja, Tarcal, Tállya and Mád wine regions of Hungary and discover the entire wine region. Taste premium and selected wines that, in many cases , are not available commercially. Hear stories from the local winemakers who will accompany you on your journey and share memories and knowledge that will last a lifetime.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Direct transfers
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Since 1737,Tokaj has been the world's first closed wine region. The World Heritage Committee of the UNESCO in 2002 added Tokaj-hegyalja to the World Heritage List as a cultural wine landscape. The mineral-rich volcanic rock helps to make full bodied and strong acidity wines which also contain the highest alcohol, sugar and acid content in Hungary.
Contents of the pack:
• Direct transfers
• Free information package about the sights and the history of the wine country
• Tasting of three unique items at the Disznókő fantastic and modern estate
• Presentation of modern and classical wine-making procedures, and premium tasting in the Holdvölgy cellar
• Five Star Wellness program at the Andrassy Wine & Spa or sightseeing
• 3-course dinner and wine tasting of the region most famous items
Key wines to be tasted: Furmint, Hárslevelű, Sárgamuskotály, Aszú és Szamorodni
Departure Point :• Your hotel or accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :• Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.