Full-Day Tour of Tulum Ruins and Cenotes with Lunch
Disconnect from daily life and get connected to mother earth over 8.000 (Cenotes) underground rivers and caves to visit in the peninsula of Yucatan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Mexican Mayan Lunch: Beef, Pork, Chicken, Vegetarian. Handmade tortillas, Soft drinks.
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tulum entrance $10 USD p/person
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum - 1 hour and a half of free time.
Our guides are in charge of giving you a briefing according to what the guests decide to do in their free time.
Enter Tulum for a $10 USD contribution per person.
Free time without a guide.
Information on the history of Tulum is written in each of the ruins in Spanish, English and Mayan.
Our guides will give a brief briefing of our culture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum, Carretera Cancun-Tulum Km239 Pasando Cenotes Labna-ha, Tulum 77780 Mexico
- Cenote Caracol: Cenote type cavern, semi-young turquoise color.
- Cenote Wisho: Cavern type cenote, young blue color.
- Cenote Dorca: Open cenote, green star.
- Cenote 3 Zapotes: Crystalline open cenote 130 mts. along.
The snorkeling tour and swimming in cenotes are guided by staff
who will provide the briefing in both Spanish - English languages and likewise provide our guests with all the guidelines and equipment to carry out the activity.
Our guests will have the opportunity to try our delicious cuisine prepared by our natives in the community of Tulum.
Mexican | Mayan Lunch:
- 6 tacos per person.
- Handmade tortillas.
- Soft drinks.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are hosted in an apartment or house we will provide a nearest meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.