Full Day Tour of Udaipur
This is a comprehensive full day tour covering the major landmarks of Udaipur including City Palace , Karni Mata and many more.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 to 3 pax in a sedan/ 3 to 5 pax in a Toyota Innova / 5 to 10 pax in an AC 10 seater vehicle
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person in the vehicle
- Private English speaking guide
- All DA/ Toll/ Parking, transport taxes and GST included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips or gratuities
- Entrance fees of Monuments
- Anything not specified in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jagdish Temple
- Entry/Admission - Vintage Collection of Classic Cars Museum
- Entry/Admission - Karni Mata
- Entry/Admission - Sahelion Ki Bari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Pichola, Udaipur India
You are picked up in the morning from your hotel and you drive past the beautiful Lake Pichola.This is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD, named after the nearby Picholi village.
Stop At: City Palace of Udaipur, Jagdish Temple Rd City Palace Complex, Udaipur 313001 India
Your next stop is City Palace. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the Mewar dynasty.Its a perfect blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jagdish Temple, RJ State Highway 50, Udaipur 313001 India
This is a large Hindu temple in the middle of Udaipur, just outside the royal palace.It is dedicated to Lord Jagannath and is a majour tourist attraction .
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vintage Collection of Classic Cars Museum, at the Garden Hotel, Sajjan Niwas Garden, Udaipur 313001 India
This is a car museum is owned by Arvind Singh Mewar.It has some of the rarest classic and vintage car in the collection
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Karni Mata, Udaipur 3133001 India
This is a Hindu temple located on the Machla Magra Hills.It enshrines the stone idol of Karni Mata and has a beautiful view of the entire city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sahelion Ki Bari, On the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur 313001 India
The last stop in the tour is Sahelion ki Bari.This is a colourful garden located in the northern part of the city.It was built by Rana Sangram Singh and has many fountains , a lotus pool and marble elephants.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.