Full Day Tour Rio de Janeiro: Christ Sugar Loaf Maracanã Selarón + Lunch
Get an overview of Rio's most important sights during this comprehensive 8-hour tour. With a local guide, travel through the Tijuca Forest, stopping at Paineiras to board the shuttle to the top of Corcovado, home of the statue of Christ the Redeemer. Take the Urca cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain and then have lunch at one of the best steak houses in town before visiting Maracanã Stadium and the Sambadrome. Round trip transportation from Rio hotels is included. Get an overview of Rio's most important attractions during a comprehensive sightseeing tour Travel through Tijuca Forest, stopping at Paineiras to board vehicles to Corcovado, home of the statue of Christ the Redeemer Take the Urca cable car to the top of Sugar Loaf Have lunch at one of the best steakhouses in town Visit Maracanã Stadium and Sambadrome
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - FREE BUFFET LUNCH Note: Does not include drinks
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Maracana
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
First stop Christ the Redeemer. After boarding we will go to this attraction. Our guide will come with the tourists and tell all the history and curiosities of this place which is one of the 7 wonders of the modern world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Second stop: Maracana. After Christ, we will go to this tourist attraction considered the temple of football. The visit is external, and we will stop at the statue of Bellini, captain of the Brazilian Team of 1958. Guide will tell you all the history and curiosities of Maracanã.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
Third stop: Sambadrome. In this attraction, the guide tells the story of Samba, and how the parade of samba schools was formed. Then tourists will have contact with the carnival costumes, being able to take pictures. Service paid separately.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Fourth stop: Selarón Staircase. Known for its exotic tiles, this attraction has a lot of history to tell. In this attraction the guide will let tourists explore the curiosities and diversities of this place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Last stop: Sugar Loaf. In this attraction we will climb the two hills through the cable car. The guide will tell you details about this attraction, so the tourist will know the history of the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this excursion, a transfer from the hotel is offered. After purchase, a time will be arranged according to the hotel address. Contact via Whatsapp
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by BIS RIO !! TURISMO RECEPTIVO