Full Day Tour through Preguiças River by Speedboat
Comprised by the municipalities of Barreirinhas, Paulino Neves and Tutóia, Pequenos Lençóis are located on the right bank of the Preguiças River, following the coast to the city of Tutóia, in the region of the Delta of the Americas. Formed by golden and soft sand, it has native forest in some places. The Preguiças River, which continues in this region, has a rich animal life and beautiful regions of dunes and places for swimming with calm waters
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide - portuguese speaking
- Round-trip transportation to most hotels located in Barreirinhas
- Transportation in Speedboat
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rio Preguicas, Rua Cazuza Ramos, 328, Cruzeiro, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
After pick up at the hotels located in Barreirinhas, tourists continue to the pier where they will embark on a speedboat to start their tour of the imposing Preguiças River, with its waters so calm that they justify its name (Preguiça means laziness). On its banks, igarapés, mangroves, buritis, Juçara trees (açaí), tucunzeiros, besides herons and sandpipers will be seen.
Stop At: Pequenos Lencois Maranhense, Povoado de Vassouras Centro, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
A stop will be made in the communities of Vassouras, also known as Pequenos Lençóis, to taste delicious coconut water (not included) and possibly interact with the capuchin monkeys that live there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Preguicas (Mandacaru) Lighthouse, Povoado de Mandacaru, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao Brazil
Next, passengers will arrive in Mandacarú, a small fishing village, and see the Preguiças Lighthouse
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cabure Beach, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
Then head to Caburé, an arm of dunes located between the River and the Sea, with structure in huts for lunch, drinks (optionals not included) and bathrooms.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from most hotels located in Barreirinhas. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. Please call 24hrs in advance to schedule hotel pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring cash in local currency for personal food expenses
- Don't forget to bring sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Wear light clothing. Also bring a swim suit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.