Full-Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo with Lunch
Enjoy a 12-hour day trip to Alexandria from Cairo and visit Citadel of Qaitbay which was constructed in Greco-Roman style, Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, the big Roman cemetery, and famous Alexandria Library.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- All Service charges and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey
What's excluded :
- Drinks in restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Your representative will pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Cairo with private air-conditioned vehicle and drive 3 hours to Alexandria, the second capital of Egypt. You will visit Pompey's Pillar which was constructed in honor of Emperor Diocletian commemorating the victory over an Alexandrian revolt.
Continue visiting Citadel of Qaitbay, large defensive fortress constructed in 1480 by sultan Qaitbay. Visit Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa from I century. Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant before visiting famous Alexandria Library. You will then be driven back to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :7:00am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.