Full day tour to Apollonia and Ardenica Monastery
Visit with My Tour the ancient city of Apollonia Albania. This city was founded by greek colonies in 588 BC and it is nowadays one of the most well-conserved archeological parks in Europe. Apollonia is 12 km away from Fier city and also from the sea. You will also visit the Ardenica convent, one of the most famous historical and religious monuments in the country. In the interior are placed the Santa Maria church, the San Triadhe chapel, the mill and the stalls for the animals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by Comfortable AC Car or Apollonia, Ardenica Monastery, Guide
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons!
- Entry/Admission - Apollonia Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages,Pick and Drop Off,Everything not in the "included" category
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apollonia Archaeological Park, Pojan Albania
Apollonia Archaeological Park, Ardenica Monastery
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.