Full-day Tour to Appleton Estate and YS Falls from Montego Bay
Leave the beach crowds behind on a full-day tour to the south coast of Jamaica where you visit the Appleton Estate's rum distillery, then take a cool dip in the clear waters of YS Falls. Your full-day tour includes a guided tour and rum tasting at the Appleton Estate, and hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off in Montego Bay.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary drinks and bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance into Attractions
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Hop aboard a tractor-pulled jitney that takes you to YS Falls — a series of seven waterfalls that cascade into natural pools. You can cool off in the natural waterfall pools and a 4-foot (1.2-meter) deep wading pool that is surrounded by a patio and garden. Other activities include a canopy zipline tour and tubing rides on the river. Lifeguards are on duty.
The Estate has a restaurant where you can purchase lunch, in addition to changing rooms, environmentally-friendly restrooms.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
Known as the oldest sugar estate and distillery in Jamaica, the Appleton Estate's first documented rum production dates back to 1749. Take a 1.5-hour guided tour of the property that explains the history of rum production in Jamaica, and details the sugarcane varieties, yeast used for fermentation, and distillation and blending methods. See copper stills in the distillery and oak barrels in the ageing room, and sample the full range of Jamaican rums to top off your tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from Montego Bay hotels and the Montego Bay cruise ship pier.Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, SaturdayReturn point: Returns to the original departure location.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port Transportation, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: The Appleton Rum Estate is currently closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.