Full day tour to Auschwitz and Salt Mine from Krakow
During your stay in Krakow, see a pair of Poland’s UNESCO-listed monuments in one day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Feel the weight of Holocaust history on a guided tour through the remnants of the largest Nazi concentration camp of World War II. After visiting first attraction, explore more than 700 years of Polish history from the depths of the mine, a labyrinth of tunnels and chambers filled with intricate salt sculptures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Guided tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau and salt mine
- Headphones to hear the guide (in Auschwitz)
- Transportation between both Auschwitz camps and Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Transport to and from Krakow
- Comfortable air-conditioned minivan transportation with licensed driver
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Extra fee in Wieliczka for taking photos 10pln
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
You will see one of the biggest concentration deth camps Auschwitz and Birkenau.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Yo uwill explore one of the biggest Salt Mien in Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is between 07:00-09:00am to be confirm one or two days before the trip.Please remember to take with you some document like ID card, passport or credit card because tickets in Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are registered!!!!!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/16/2020 - 12/23/2020
12/24/2020 - 12/26/2020
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
1/2/2021 - 6/15/2021
Thursday - Saturday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
6/16/2021 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10cm
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Tickets for children (3-11) includes entrance ticket without the receivers and headphones in Auschwitz. If you want your child to visit with headset please book "Youth tickets"
- Youth tickets discount is only with valid student ID card, on the day of the tour. Please ensure to take student ID card with you, otherwise you will need to pay an extra fee for an adult ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.