Full Day Tour To Chichen Itzá For The Best Price From Cancun And Riviera Maya
The best tour to Chichén Itzá for the best price, the professional team will take you to one of the most important archeological sites in Mexico.
There is only a fee of 20 usd per person you will pay at the moment of the pick up.
Chichén Itzá is one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico and we will provide you a complete tour guided to discover this emblematic and full of history place. Chichen Itza was a city or a ceremonial center, which passed through various construction periods and influences of the different towns that occupied it and that drove it from its foundation. The Chichen Itza archaeological zone was inscribed in the list of the World Heritage by Unesco in 1988 On July 7, 2007, the Temple of Kukulcán, located in Chichén Itza, was recognized as one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
We will also visit VALLADOLID (magic town in Mexico) and our Amazing Cenote where you will enjoy the nature swimming in the deepest of the Jungle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off
- Certified guide
- Lunch - Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- A fee of 20 usd per person you will pay at the moment of the pick up.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Discover the most important archeological site in Mexico, get ready to discover one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico, this tour starts from your hotel in cancun or riviera maya where you will board our transportation to get to Chichen Itza, an enigmatic place where our certified guide will give you the tour and the most Complete about the ancient Mayan civilization, in this beautiful place you will learn about history, culture and archeology
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Valladolid is one of the Magical Towns of Mexico for its beauty, architecture and traditions, one of the places that you must know, a true Mexican Town where we will take you to know the real Mexico.
Take a lot of photos because you will love this place
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Our Cenote is located in the middle of the Mayan jungle, a emblematic and beautiful natural pool where you will have time to immerse yourself in the fresh waters of a true Mayan Cenote. The beauty of nature will surprise you in this place.
Swimming in a Cenote is an amazing experience you have to live.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up people from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, the pick up time will be confirmed based on your hotel location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.