Full Day Tour to Coba, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cenote Swim Included
You have to be part of one of the most enigmatic activities in Mexico. We pick you up in vans equipped with air conditioning, we have the best service in the state, the water to drink is purified and the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene.
You will avoid long lines at the entrance so you can have more minutes to see the Mayan places. Our guide it´s a professional so he will tell you the exact story of the Mayan places.
We are one of the most recognized companies in the destination , we have de quick access in all our activities. All our activities are guaranteed and 100% safe. Enjoy your activity and we work in making your Vacations unforgettable.
We recommend to bring towel, swimming suit and comfortable shoes like tennis or sneakers. It is important to mentioned that you need to use biodegradable sunblock.
Due to our commitment to nature we recommend our travelers use biodegradable products
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - we included a bottle of water per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Tulum
- Entrance to Coba
- Entrance to Cenote
- Walking tour in Playa del Carmen
- Entry/Admission - Archeological Zone of Tulum - Mayan Port City Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - TERMINAL ADO ALTERNA
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - sodas, soft drinks and beer is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archeological Zone of Tulum - Mayan Port City Ruins, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Discover the magic of Tulum, get amazed with the unique blue color of the caribbean sea, we promised we do not use photoshop in our pics.
You will know the true story of Tulum, you will be surpised. Here we will have a little walk in the archeological site while our guide will be telling us the mayan story of Tulum
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Enjoy the amazing experience of swim in a sacred mayan cenote. This place is consider an entrance to the infraworld for the mayan people. Cenotes vary in size and recent discoveries have shown that cenotes lead to a series of underground cave systems spanning several miles in length. Imagine to be there!
Besides the cenote there is a restaurant where we will have the regional and delicious buffet (salads, fish, chicken, rice, fruits and vegetables).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Here we will have a walk in the middle of this ancient city, discover the enigmatic Coba one of the most powerfull cities of the mayan culture.
In Coba you can climb up to the top of the mountain, this is a unique experience in Mexico
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: TERMINAL ADO ALTERNA, Calle 12 Nte Bis, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Get surprised with a walking tour in the most large street in Playa del Carmen, the famous 5th avenue. Here you will fin a lot of stores, don´t miss the opportunity to buy something special for that special person that it´s waitinf for you in your country.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel you are staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.