Full-Day Tour to Debre Libanos Monastery from Addis Ababa
Join this 8-hour day trip to the Debre Libanos Monastery to learn about Ethiopia's Orthodox Christian history. Current buildings include the church over Tekle Haymanot's tomb, an older Church of the Cross and five religious schools. A nearby cave contains a spring where the water is considered holy and is the object of pilgrimages. Take in the beauty of the waterfall before beginning your trek back to your hotel or the airport.
per adult from
6 to 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Debre Libanos Monastery
What's excluded :
- Video and Photography Fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Debre Libanos Monastery, North West of Addis Ababa Seimien Shewa Zone of Oromia Region, Debre Libanos 1000 Ethiopia
Leaving Addis Ababa between 7am and 9am, one way drive takes about 2hrs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
2: Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.