FULL DAY TOUR to Ek Balam, Valladolid, Las Coloradas Pink Lake and Hubiku Cenote
What makes Ek Balam unique is the shape of the main pyramid and the fact you can climb to the top. You should do this if you can. It is 96 ft. tall and you get a great view over the Peninsula and tree tops. That is like a 7 or 8 story view.
Another interesting feature is the restored part of the main pyramid under the thatched roof. Look closely for the winged creature. Was this originally there or some creativity of the restorers? It is interesting to think about because so many ancient sites have incorporated winged creatures.
Pink Lakes of Las Coloradas in Yucatan is a real place with pink water. A photo from this location also became your most shared and popular photo on Instagram. In the Lagoon, red plankton and shrimp color the water of this saline in every shade of pink and pink you can imagine. It's like a dream come true and the moment you think it's too good to be real, comes a group of flamingos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ek Balam Archaeological area Admission
- Las Coloradas Admission
- Cenote Hubiku Admission
- Visit to Valladolid
- Tequila Museum Don Tadeo Admission
- Tequila Tasting at the museum
- Native Guide at Las Coloradas and Ek Balam
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - No drinks at restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ek Balam Village, Ek Balam Village, Yucatan Peninsula
On this day tour, we will take you to know the best of nature, the history and Mayan culture of the state. Our transport will be ready to pass by you to your hotel, where we will start this day full of adventure. First take me to the city of Temozón in Yucatan, where you will have free time to have breakfast and prepare for our first stop: the Archaeological Zone of Ek Balam, one of our native guides will take you through the unforgettable ruins of the city.
You will be able to climb the famous acropolis, where when you reach the top you can contemplate the magnificent view of this Mayan site, you will marvel at the carvings and pure crafts that have survived in time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
We will go up once again to the transport and head to our next destination, the famous pink lagoons of Las Coloradas, where you can admire the contrast of colors between the lake, the sky and its majestic flamingos and do not forget to take that photograph to remember this experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Relax with a refreshing dip in the incredible Cenote Sagrado Hubiku, enjoy a delicious regional lunch, as well as visit the Don Tadeo tequila museum where you can taste a delicious Tequila. Afterwards you can visit the Mayan Village of Hubiku, where you can rest in the hammocks and get to know the wonderful stories of the inhabitants of the Mayan village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Finally, we will visit the famous colonial city of Valladolid Yucatan. You will have an hour to walk through the colonial streets, take all the photographs you want of its impressive architecture or you can also buy some beautiful handicrafts that characterize Valladolid. We will finally return to your hotel after a fabulous tour of Yucatan.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly every day. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.