Full day tour to Giza pyramids including Camel ride and The Egyptian museum
Capture Cairo’s greatest hits without the hassle on this full-day tour that’s perfect for first-time visitors. Enter the world of the pharaohs at the UNESCO-listed Pyramids of Giza tour including camel ride and the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, explore Cairo’s more recent history at Tahrir Square, and shop for souvenirs at the Khan al-Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- 30 minutes camel ride.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our professional Tour guide will pick you up, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome where you can see the pyramid of the king Cheops (khufu), the pyramid of the king Chephren (khafre) and the pyramid of the king Mykerinos (Menkaure).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
you will enjoy with 30 minutes Camel ride around the great Giza pyramids.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb. Then to khan el-khalili Bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt and at the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.