Full day tour to Giza Pyramids, Sakkara and Memphis
Morning time, at around 08:00 AM, you’ll be met by our expert tour guide in Cairo, who will accompany you today to visit the highlights of the city, represented in the Great Pyramids of Giza, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and always will remain as they were! At the foot of the Pyramids, we can see the limestone Sphinx that guarding the whole area – The Sphinx was discovered in 1912.
Our next visit will be to the ancient city of Memphis, established in the 32nd century BC by the well-known, King Narmer after he unified Upper and Lower Egypt and became the first capital of the whole country.
We will then proceed to Sakkara, where we can visit The Step Pyramid Complex of the well-known king Djoser, which is considered to be the oldest surviving stone monument in the whole world. We will also have the chance to see other tombs for other local rulers and supervisors. After the tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicles with qualified drivers
- All the current taxes applied by the government
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- Any Optional tours may require
- Going inside any of the Pyramids or others
- Tipping to company Representative, Guide, Driver, etc
- Meals, Drinks & beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Explore the Great Pyramids of Giza and enjoy your time visiting the Pyramids of Khufu, Khefren and Menkaure, this is besides having the chance to see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
This is one of the well-known historical sites in Cairo. We will visit the Step Pyramids Complex of king Djoser at Sakkara and the Museum of Imhotep.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
We will visit the Open Air Museum at Memphis and see the collection of king Ramses II
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.