Full-Day Tour to Hell's Gate and Lake Naivasha from Nairobi
“A Walk and ride on the Wild Side”
Hell's Gate National Park is a tiny park located between Lake Naivasha and Longonot and Suswa volcanoes and it is an ideal venue for a weekend retreat far from the urban life of Nairobi. Named for the intense geothermal activity within its boundaries, the Hell's Gate National Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley. Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa. Hell’s Gate is an ideal venue for a day trip from Nairobi-walking and biking are allowed. Animals seen here include bushbucks, dikdiks, gazelles, gnus, hartebeests, impalas, klipspringers, buffalo, zebras, baboons, and monkeys among others. This is a joining tour with a maximum of 14 people per day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled mineral water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels with Nairobi and Naivasha cities only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan between all tour sights
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Road Nakuru County Kenya
Enjoy a day tour to Lake Naivasha, the second largest freshwater lake in Kenya which is approximately 100 Kilometers from Nairobi and a 2 hour drive away. Lake Naivasha is located north west of Nairobi, outside the town of Naivasha. It is part of the Great Rift Valley. Lake Naivasha full day trip safari departs Nairobi after breakfast and the journey takes you northwest of the city of Nairobi to the Great Rift Valley Floor. Along the way you will make a special stop at a viewpoint to enjoy views of the Great Rift Valley Escarpment. Once in Lake Naivasha you will proceed to Elsamere Lodge; the original home of Joy Adams of Born Free fame for high tea.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Nairobi city hotels/Residencies or nearest airport
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- English speaking Guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There will be an extra Guide at the Gorge .
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not suitable to travellers with asmatic conditions- the hells gate gorge only.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 107 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.