Full-Day Tour to Kasprowy Wierch and Zakopane with Cable Car
In Poland, we say to Zakopane that it is our mountain or winter capital. This small city and the entire region attract with its unique atmosphere and make everyone wish to go there back. It is characterized by its distinct culture, which is created by architecture, regional costiumes, music, cuisine and dialect. The beauty of nature, amazing views, fresh air, Krupówki street, a medieval and still inhabited wooden village - Chochołów, thermal waters, oscypek cheese made from sheep and goat milk, sour soup and ribs - these are the reasons to visit this unique place.
During that trip enjoy a ropeway to one of the highest points located centrally in the Tatra range - Kasprowy Wierch. After reaching the summit, you have 1.5h of spare time. On the top Admire the beautiful views from the best viewpoint in the heart of the Tatra Mountains or enjoy lunch at the highest located restaurant in Poland. Later visit Krupówki street & Chochołów wooden village.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - 6 hours on site (if you wish to spend more, every next 50 PLN).
- - English speaking driver/tour atendant
- - insurance.
- - hotel pick up & drop off
- - transport by comfortable, air conditioned car or minibus
What's excluded :
- Up & down cable car ticket with 1 hour 30 minutes spare time on the top (from 99 to 109 PLN)
- Entry/Admission - Kasprowy Wierch Cable Car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kasprowy Wierch Cable Car, Kuznice Tatra Mountains, Zakopane 34-500 Poland
Enjoy a ropeway excursion to one of the highest points located centrally in the Tatra range - Kasprowy Wierch. After reaching the summit, you have 1 hour 30 minutes of spare time. On the top Admire the beautiful views from the best viewpoint in the heart of the Tatra Mountains or enjoy lunch at the highest located restaurant in Poland. Up & down ticket depends on season costs from 99 to 109 PLN (high season is from 11th to 19th of April, from 1st to 10th of May and from 11th of June to 30th of September).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
A central street full of local folklore with a unique atmosphere. Architecture, local dishes, souvenirs and tourist attractions make it a particularly visited place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zywy skansen - Historyczna zabudowa Chocholowa, Chocholow Main st, Chocholow Poland
The complex of folk wooden architecture.
Is a charming village situated about 15 km from Zakopane on the way to Krakow. It is famous for traditional, old wooden cottages built by the highlanders. The wooden houses in Chochołów are located on both sides of the main road. They create an unforgettable atmosphere as if it was a living open air museum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your acommondation.The ride with our English speking driver in a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus lasts about 2h one way. The driver/tour leader is at your disposal all the time during the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.