Full Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan
You will Enjoy with us visiting Karnk Temple, Colossi of Memnon, then we will move to the Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- All service charges & taxes
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Visiting the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built.
Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple or more correctly (the complex of temples), was built more than two thousand years ago by different generations of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Move on to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.