Full-Day Tour To Mount Nebo, Madaba, and Dead Sea from Amman
Visit St. George’s Church in Madaba and learn of the city’s rich history. Enjoy panoramic views over the Jordan Valley from the top of Mount Nebo, and admire ancient relics and mosaics in a Franciscan monastery. Then, soak up the sunshine and enjoy free time to swim in the Dead Sea’s salty waters. Entrance fees and the services of local guides at each attraction not included.
per adult from
4 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English-speaking driver
- Transport by Modern vehicle
What's excluded :
- Local guides
- Entry Fees to Sites
- Entry/Admission - The Church of Saint George
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Church of Saint George, K. Talal St., Madaba 17110 Jordan
Start your day by being picked up from your Amman hotel by your driver who is knowledgeable about the area, its history, and will point out sites of interest along the way.
First, stop at Madaba city, often called the ‘City of Mosaics’. Madaba owes its popularity to a lavish mosaic map of the Holy Land that covers the floor of St George’s Church and you'll step inside the church to see it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Continue to Mount Nebo, the hill where the prophet Moses was said to have been granted a view of the Promised Land before he died. Admire views of Jordan Valley, seeing the ancient lands of Judah and Jericho. Visit inside the Franciscan monastery, which is built on the site of Mount Nebo’s ancient church, to see relics and mosaics.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea Museum, Dead Sea Parkway, Sweimah 11941 Jordan
Have a chance to relax, and there are few places better to do so than at the lowest point on Earth: the Dead Sea. Considered as one of the world’s true natural wonders, the impressive body of water is fed by a collection of incoming rivers that gush to its land-locked shores. The waters are unable to flow elsewhere, so they evaporate and leave behind a rich concentration of natural salt that attributes to the Dead Sea’s famous buoyancy.
Relax on one of the public beaches, or upgrade to spend your free time at the Dead Sea Tourist Beach Rest House. Bob around in the Dead Sea’s salty water, as you recline on the surface. How you spend your time at either site is up to you; just remember to bring your bathing suit, a towel, and sunscreen.
In the late afternoon, travel back to Amman with your private driver, and return to your place of pickup
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Your hotel in AmmanThe driver will be at your hotel lobby holding a signboard with your name
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Local guides are available at every site (optional)
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.