Full-Day Tour to Moura and Alqueva Dam with boat cruise
The perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city while getting to know one of the best kept secrets in Portugal. Get in the van, stretch your legs and just turn the relax mode on.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center).
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- 1-hour boat ride with food and wine tasting aboard
- Jeep safari (local flaura and fauna)
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Medronho
What's excluded :
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alqueva, Alqueva, Evora District, Alentejo
Alqueva dam is the largest dam and artificial lake (250 square km) in Western Europe. Upon arrival, hop aboard for a 1.30 hour boat ride with wine and finger food tasting. Take your time to see the surrounding ecosystem, immerse yourself in the tranquility of the clear waters.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Museu do Medronho, Herdade de Monte Santos, Alqueva 7220-011 Portugal
Prepare yourself for a jeep safari. There won’t be lions or zebras but instead, more docile animals like indigenous birds, geese, ostriches, horses or wild sheep.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your HotelPick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
2: Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Drop off (done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Boat ride is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given an alternative.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Establishment with ‘Clean & Safe’ certificate. Vehicles are cleaned (vacuum, windows, dashboard, seats disinfected) every day. Reduction of the maximum allowed capacity according to current legislation and General Health Directorate recommendations. This allows greater distance between passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.