Full Day Tour to National Park of Cajas
Take a guided day trip from Cuenca to Cajas National Park enjoying a breathtaking hike, encompassing over 250 lakes and stunning fauna and flora. Popular amongst all hiking grades you'll this breathtaking experience will enlighten all your senses!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- Entry/Admission - El Cajas National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna La Toreadora
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Tres Cruces
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
The name "Cajas" is taken by the form of the mountains of the sector within which are the lakes and lagoons.
A green bed surrounds the places that give life to this park. It is the right place for contact with nature.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Laguna La Toreadora, Parque Nacional El Cajas, Cuenca Ecuador
Located 33 km from Cuenca, it is one of the most visited sites in the Park. From this point, you can access the environmental interpretation center of the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Tres Cruces, Dos Cuevas Ecuador
It's a natural viewpoint that is located at 4,200 meters above sea level. From here you get the beautiful view of a part of the lagoon complex of the páramo. Although, the cold is very strong, its view is spectacular, typical for those who go with a spirit of adventure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Carvallo, Gran Colombia 9-52 entre Padre Aguirre y Benigno Malo, Cuenca 010150, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the following Cuenca hotels: Carvallo, El Dorado, Macondo, Casa del Águila, Victoria, Santa Lucía, Mansión Alcázar.If you are not staying at these hotels, your pick up will be at Hotel Carvallo (Gran Colombia 9-52 and Benigno Malo) Dates: Wednesday - 08h00
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry, country and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.