Full-Day Tour to Palenque, Agua Azul and Misol-Ha Waterfalls
You can not miss the opportunity to marvel at the beautiful turquoise waters, a waterfall of more than 65 meters high and one of the most emblematic archaeological sites in Mexico, live this experience from Tuxtla Gutierrez, San Cristobal de las Casas or Palenque.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Palenque’s site
- Entrances to Agua Azul and Misol-Ha Waterfalls
- Buffet breakfast (Ocosingo)
- Round Transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Agua Azul
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocosingo, Ocosingo, Southern Mexico
On the way to our destination, we will stop at the beautiful town of Ocosingo, where we will have time to enjoy a delicious Chiapan breakfast buffet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascadas de Agua Azul, Reserva Especial de la Biosfera Cascadas Agua Azul, Palenque 29920 Mexico
After breakfast, the journey continues to the Agua Azul Waterfalls, where you’ll have free time to fully appreciate the incredible landscape and relax into its waters. You will have the opportunity to appreciate the incredible turquoise blue of its waters.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cascadas de Misol-Ha, Carretera Ocosingo Reserva de la Biósfera Montes Azules, Palenque Mexico
Then we’ll take you to the stunning waterfall of Misol -Ha. At 65 meters high, you can admire the beautiful landscape and relax with the sound of water. This is one place you can't miss on your visit to Chiapas!
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Stop At: Palenque, Palenque, Southern Mexico
Our last stop is at the archaeological site of Palenque; majestic and mysterious, this is a stunning area full of magic and culture, where the ruins of a major capital city of the Mayan world are located.
It was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO due to its immense historical and cultural wealth.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call us 24 hrs. in advance prior to the starting time to provide you with the pick-up time. If your accommodation is outside the coverage zone, don't worry we will provide you with an alternate meeting point.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.