Full Day Tour to Paracas and Chincha Slave Tunnels from Lima
Wondering what to do in Lima, escape the city day on this tour from Lima. Take a boat out to the Ballestas Islands, the National Reserve tour in Paracas and visit Hacienda San Jose, in Chincha.
This full day tour includes hotel pick up and transportation from Lima to the islands by coach.
This tour is good for couples, good for solo travelers and good for big groups.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- 2-hour boat tour to the Ballestas Island
- Paracas National Reserve Tour
- Chincha Secret Slaves Tunnels
- Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Paracas Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Ballestas Islands
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
Pickup at your hotel/hostel in Lima. Direct bus to Paracas, a beautiful small town by the sea.
Stop At: Paracas Nature Reserve, Paracas Peru
One of the biggest protected deserts in the Americas – incredible views of the desert meeting the ocean.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Pisco Peru
Take a speedboat out to the Ballestas Islands to see penguins and sea lions in their natural habitat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa Hacienda San José, Km 203, Carr. Panamericana Sur s/n, El Carmen 11702, Peru
Chincha, located 200 km south of Lima, is the home of Afro-Peruvian Culture. This dates back to the 17th century, when rich landowners imported slaves from Africa to help pick cotton and cultivate sugar on their lands. The people of Chincha still celebrate their African heritage, most evidently in the various festivals held throughout the year.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For this tour and activity: If staying outside of the districts of Miraflores or Barranco or at a residential address, then please select our central meeting point: MC DONALDS, PARQUE KENNEDY - MIRAFLORES as your pick-up location. The address is DIAGONAL 140, MIRAFLORES.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 18-21 / July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.