Full Day Tour to St Andrews, Dunfermline & the Fife Coast
In this 8 hour tour you will be able to visit The Home of Golf, St Andrews, as well as some highlights on the way there.
Our first stop out of Edinburgh will be at South Queensferry, the gateway town to Fife and St Andrews.
Crossing over the Firth of Forth our next stop is at Dunfermline Abbey, burial site of past Scottish Kings and Queens.
Nearby is the Birthplace of Andrew Carnegie, once the richest man in the world.
Stopping briefly at one of the little coastal fishing villages, we will make our way to St Andrews.
Once in St Andrews, your driver/guide will take you around the town pointing out the highlights. You will then be free to walk the Old Course and get your photo taken at the Swilcan Bridge, just like a professional. You can then walk around the grounds of St Andrews Cathedral, the University or just indulge yourself in a little lunch or retail therapy in this charming little town.
Once your tour of St Andrews is complete we will make our way back to Edinburgh.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Once you have booked with us and before the day of your tour, we will notify you to let you know who your driver will be and the vehicle that will be used on the day.
All of our vehicles comfortably seat upto 7 passengers and have air conditioning throughout.
Rest assured that there will be adequate comfort breaks during the tour and we also ensure that you will have enough time at each location that we stop at to have a thorough look around without feeling rushed.
Departure Point :
PortsOcean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UKNewhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UKHawes Pier, Queensferry, Hawes Pier, South Queensferry EH30 9TB, UKRosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Edinburgh, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available but must be requested at the time of booking and will be subject to a small nominal fee.
- This is a private tour. You will not be sharing the tour or the vehicle with any travellers.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- We can only accept a maximum of 7 passengers on our tours.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if any passengers have mobility issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Based on COVID-19 guidelines from the Scottish Government, both travellers and the driver-guide are required to wear face masks while travelling in the tour vehicle. Social distancing measures will be advised at the time of booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.