Full-Day Tour to the Black Sea, Constanta and Balchik from Bucharest
During this journey you will get to visit the Naval Museum from Constanta and admire the beautiful view of the Black Sea by taking a walk along the impressive pier. After that we continue our tour heading towards Bulgaria’s town Balchik situated on the seashore. The greatest landmark of Balchik – the Palace – has remained from the period of the Romanian occupation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Bottle of water/pers
- Driver/tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Romanian Navy Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret
- Entry/Admission - Balchik Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Romanian Navy Museum, Strada Traian 53, Constanta 900725 Romania
In the morning we travel towards Constanta for a short panoramic tour and a visit to the Navy Museum. The building, which houses big part of the historical patrimony of the Navy, it is itself declared a historical monument. The exhibition of the museum is organized in four sections: ancient, medieval, modern and contemporary eras.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Constanta Casino, Constanta Romania
In a walking tour of the city we will be able to see the Casino (it is not possible to enter inside the building) and we will admire the beautiful architecture of one of the most iconic building in Constanta. Also we will admire the lovely views of the Black Sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret, 1 Crangului Street, Constanta 900745 Romania
We will be able to go up into the Minaret for a beautiful view of the old town and Constanta Harbour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Balchik Palace, Balchik 9600 Bulgaria
After that we continue our tour heading towards Bulgaria’s town Balchik situated on the seashore. The greatest landmark of Balchik – the Palace – has remained from the period of the Romanian occupation. The Palace was the former summer residence of the Romanian Queen Maria Alexandrina Victoria De Edinburgh (1875 – 1938). The residence was constructed in 1924. The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. It was in 1940. In a glass jar in a chapel in Balchik on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast rested the heart of Queen Marie of Romania. It was her last wish before she died. She had loved Balchik.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up from any hotel, hostel, guest house or apartment in Bucharest.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.