Full-Day Tour to the Floating Islands of Uros & Taquile Including Lunch
Enjoy a complete day of sailing in the highest lake in the world: Titicaca lake.
Learn about the culture and history of the Uros floating Islands and the traditions in Taquile island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Admission to Uros Island
- Admission to Taquile island
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Titicaca, 21000 Peru
Transfer to the lacustrine port of Puno, where a boat takes you to the floating island of the Uros and Taquile.
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
The Uros are an ancestral society that populates a series of artificial islands built with totora plant, a type of reed which grows in the Titikaka lake.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
This island was part of the Inca Empire and remains of the culture can still be seen when looking at its buildings.Once there, receive a briefing of the island and witness a cultural activity.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.