Full-Day Tour to the Torres del Paine National Park
Depart from your hotel in El Calafate on an all-terrain vehicle to discover the wonders of Torres del Paine National Park across the Chilean border. This full-day tour brings visitors to the most scenic views that are accessible by vehicle within the park. Visit its most famous attractions, while learning about the flora, fauna and geology of the mountains that characterize the zone. If you only have a day to spare, this tour provides a great opportunity to enjoy Torres del Paine’s amazing views. As you ride on a latest-generation 4x4 Overland Truck through the park you'll have the opportunity to enjoy its amazing views on less time. Discover beautiful waterfalls, gaze at its beautiful lakes and lagoons from the lookout points, and further explore as you go on short hikes for some even better perspectives.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Bilingual guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Box Lunch with Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
After pick-up at your hotel, you will head to the international border crossing with Chile (time at the border can vary). After going through the customs process, you will continue on your way to the National Park. The reduced travel times are the result of the enormous benefits of using our latest generation 4x4 Overland Truck, which allows excellent performance on the asphalt (even by on top of conventional buses) and circulate on unpaved roads almost like on the asphalt. **Several different vehicles may be used at the time of pick-up or drop-off to speed up the tour. **Please bring: Sunglasses, sunscreen, coat ( if waterproof better), cap, comfortable walking shoes and warm clothing.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lago Sarmiento, Ruta Y-150, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
Once in Chile, we will make several stops with descent (and some without descent thanks to the panoramic windows). We will stop at lakes, waterfalls, viewpoints, guanaco and fox watching, among others. As you proceed on the route, you’ll make a quick stop at Lago Sarmiento, where you’ll be able to admire the beautiful lake framed by the Paine Mountain Range.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Amarga, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
Soon after that, you’ll make another stop at the shore of Laguna Amarga, from where you'll go on a short walk for some even better views of the beautiful surroundings. You will continue your tour on a winding route to “Paine Cascade” where you’ll have your outdoor lunch on the shore of the Paine River (box lunch included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torres Del Paine National Park, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
You will arrive at the National Park through the Laguna Amarga entrance (entrance fee not included), where you’ll be able to buy your entrance tickets and use the bathroom facilities. You will continue then your ride with stunning views of “Larga Lagoon” and “Mariposa Lagoon”.
**Entrance Fee: You can change the currency at the border, or pay in dollars at the exchange rate of the day, and may have to receive the change in Chilean currency. It is NOT possible to pay for the entrance fee with bad or old cash.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mirador Nordenskjöld Lake, Y-150, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
As the tour continues, you’ll reach “Nordenskjöld Lake Lookout Point" where you’ll be able to stop and gaze at the famous Horns of Torres del Paine.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Salto Grande Waterfall View, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
After enjoying the views, you’ll move on to your next stop, the “Salto Grande Lookout Point,” which showcases a 10-meter (32-foot) waterfall.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Cuernos Del Paine, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
After enjoying the views from Salto Grande, you will go on a 2-hour hike to approach Nordenskjold Lake for some up-close views of the Horns of Torres del Paine (subject to weather conditions).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Pehoé, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
After the walk, you’ll visit “Lago Pehoe Lookout Point” which showcases one of the most spectacular views of Torres del Paine, including the turquoise waters of lakes Pehoe and Nordenskjold, Almirante Nieto Mount, the Paine “Horns”, French Valley and Big Paine.
After enjoying the final views of the day you will head to the international border crossing. Before reaching customs, you’ll make a quick stop at Cerro Castillo village to use its facilities. After crossing the border you will return to your hotel in Calafate, arriving between 8:30 and 11 p.m.
**The itinerary and duration of this tour are subject to change due to weather and road conditions or any conditions of an operational nature such as time spent at customs, etc.
**It is the traveller's responsibility to have all their necessary travel documents to cross the international border. The company is not responsible for people who are banned from leaving the country.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in El Calafate is included. The exact pick-up time will be provided the day before the trip (between 6:45 and 7:30 a.m). Passengers must be at the lobby at least 5 minutes before their pick-up time. If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box.If you are staying at an Airbnb/ bungalow/ apartment, you MUST let us know so that we can provide a presentation place and time for you to join the tour. You MUST give a personal phone number so that we can reach you if needed.IMPORTANT: The maximum time the company will wait for the passenger is 10 minutes. Pick-up not included on hotels located in the outskirts of the city, such as ‘El Galpon del Glaciar’, ‘Eolo’, etc. In this case, the traveller must pay an extra cost for the transfer to the city centre. If you are travelling on the following dates: 24/12 and 31/12. The trip starts at 6.30 a.m.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, date of birth and nationality information MUST be provided at the time of booking for ALL PARTICIPANTS. We are NOT able to confirm the booking until passport information is received. Please write the names EXACTLY as they figure on your passport. If not, you will not be able to cross the border. It is also important that you travel with the SAME passport that you declared in your reservation. If you inform us of an id number, and then you change it, you must inform us before travelling
- You must carry your passport with you on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements/allergies at time of booking
- Intant Seats: Request at the time of booking. It is forbidden to travel with babies or children on a parent's lap
- YOU CAN BRING: An extra drink or snack as long as it is dry and packaged (in their original factory packaging and that the labelling allows identifying its content and the required conditions)
- YOU CAN'T BRING: You can't take anything fresh - raw like: fruits, vegetables, meats, raw ham, etc.
- We suggest that passengers have travel insurance
- No people with disabling diseases in relation to coordination and motor skills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No people with overweight
- No people who suffer from risk diseases with cardiopathy
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Such measures shall be subject to the official protocol and may be amended or supplemented.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.