Full-Day Tour to Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales(First Class)
Depart from your hotel in Puerto Natales to discover the wonders of Torres del Paine National Park. This full-day tour brings visitors to the most scenic panoramas of the park that are accessible by vehicle. Visit its most famous attractions, while learning about the flora and fauna of the mountains that characterize the zone. As you ride through the park you'll have the opportunity to enjoy its amazing views, to discover a beautiful waterfall, to gaze at its beautiful lakes and lagoons from the lookout points, and to further explore as you go on short hikes for some even better perspectives.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide (English-Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Seat Insurance
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Entrance fee to Milodon Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Milodon
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales, Magallanes Region
After pick-up at your hotel, you will head to 'Milodon Cave'.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Silla del Diablo, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
The access road to the cave passes through "Silla del Diablo", a rock formation with the appearance of an armchair. According to popular belief, it was Milodón's "seat" (an extinct ground sloth that lived in South America), later transformed into the legend of "devil".
Stop At: Cueva del Milodon, Ruta y-290 kilometro 8, Puerto Natales Chile
You will reach Milodón's Cave, a natural monument composed of three caverns located 24 km (15 miles) north from Puerto Natales (entrance fee not included). It is one of the most important paleontological sites in South America and one of the oldest settlements of humanity in Patagonia. The Milodon Cave keeps secrets that date back more than 11 thousand years. Here, the remains of ancient animals were found. You will walk along a path that will take you inside the extensive cave, is easy to imagine the presence of prehistoric humans and animals that used the Mylodon Cave for protection. After a visit to the cave, you will continue on your way to the National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torres Del Paine National Park, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
You will arrive at the National Park through the Serrano entrance, where you’ll be able to buy your entrance tickets and use the bathroom facilities (entrance fee not included).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Grey Lake, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
After a short briefing, you will arrive at Grey Lake, where we’ll hike through a lenga forest and a lake beach of the same name (subject to weather conditions). After the hiking, the excursion will continue until you reach a restaurant (located inside the park) where you will have time to rest and have lunch. (Lunch is NOT included in the service – through a box lunch is available for an extra cost upon request at the moment of booking).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago Pehoe, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
After lunch, you’ll visit “Lago Pehoe Lookout Point” which showcases one of the most spectacular views of Torres del Paine, including the turquoise waters of the lake framed by Cerro Paine, Almirante Nieto Mount, the Paine “Horns”, French Valley and Big Paine. Once ready, you will begin the second part of your tour as you head to Salto Grande sector.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Salto Grande Waterfall View, Torres de Paine, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Upon arrival at "Salto Grande" sector you’ll go on a 35-minute hike to an 18-meter (46-foot) waterfall (subject to weather conditions).
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Nordenskjold Lake, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
As the tour continues you'll reach "Lago Nordenskjöld Lookout Point", and after gazing at the tranquil scenery, you will move on to your next stop, which will be at Amarga Lagoon Entrance where you'll be able to use the facilities.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Amarga, Torres de Paine, Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica, Chile
You will continue your tour on a sinuous route to "Amarga Lagoon Lookout Point".
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lago Sarmiento, Ruta Y-150, Torres del Paine National Park Chile
Enjoy the final views of the day on "Lago Sarmiento Viewpoint". Then, you will return to your hotel in Puerto Natales in the evening.
**Schedules and the order of the visited attractions/activities may vary, according to the guide's evaluation, season, weather, etc.
**It is not recommended to book bus tickets to Punta Arenas the same day that carries out this excursion since there is no guaranteed an exact schedule of return.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Puerto Natales is included. Pick-up time from your hotel will be between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m. (from October to April) and between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m. (from May to September).If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide its name and address when booking in the 'Special Requirements' box. If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know its address for pick-up. Travellers staying at Airbnbs MUST give their phone number so that we can reach them if needed.Pick-up not included for Hotels located in Huertos (Camino 1 to Camino 4). In this case, passengers must go to the local operator's office at 7:00 a.m.Departure time will depend on delay passengers may have at each hotel.Hotels located leaving the city (heading to Puerto Bories) such as Weskar, Singular, Altiplánico and Remota: Pick-up will be from 30 to 45 minutes after pick-up has started in Puerto Natales.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair: Passengers can bring their wheelchair when requested in advance (folding only). There are places of difficult access where you will not be able to get out of the vehicle or go with the group
- Stroller: Passengers can bring their stroller when requested in advance (folding only). There are places of difficult access where you will not be able to get out of the vehicle or go with the group
- Infants: Infant seats available for children from 3 up to 5 years old when requested in advance. Infants must sit on laps until the age of 3
- Box lunch: Available for extra cost upon request at the moment of booking
- Please bring: Warm clothing, camera, sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable footwear. You can bring refreshments
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pregnant women: Not recommended if the person's pregnancy is at risk, as the trip takes place on unpaved roads
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Such measures shall be subject to the official protocol and may be amended or supplemented.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.