Full Day Tour to Tortuga Island from Jaco
Discover the magic of a dream Island, Tortuga Island. It is located in the Gulf of Nicoya, 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Tortuga Island (called Tolinga by the indigenous people) has an area of 120 hectares and remains a protected forest; which, has enjoyed the Ecological Blue Flag for more than five years. This distinction is given to beaches in our country that have their waters free of contamination. Due to its geographical characteristics, its waters are turquoise in color and are optimal for swimming.
Our Catamaran has three different environments for your enjoyment: the main room with air conditioning, bar section and dressing rooms; Another area is the bow with a wonderful view of all the landscapes where we will sail; and, our upper deck, an area equipped for your rest; in which, you can enjoy a large jacuzzi.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Banana Boat Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Breakfast - Ham and cheese sandwich, fruit, coffee or natural juice
- Snacks - Fruits, a fish ceviche, baano cake
- Soda/Pop - Unlimited natural drinks and three sodas
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited Rum Punch
- Lunch - Two salads, two servings of meat, chicken and fish, white rice, sauteed vegetables, glass of wine
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Province of Puntarenas
Panoramic view of the Puntarenense province, you can see the tourists' walk, the cruise ship dock, the municipality and the old train station.
Pass By: Isla San Lucas, Costa Rica
View along the Isla San Lucas National Park where you will be able to appreciate the wildlife refuge.
Stop At: Tortuga Island, Puntarenas 00000 Costa Rica
Stay on the island right there we will have lunch while you enjoy the Bay territory, which is a private area of our company where you will enjoy the best area of the island in our beach chairs.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Puerto Caldera, Puerto Caldera, Province of Puntarenas
Muelle de Caldera and the Gulf of Nicoya along with the traditional ¨Chinamos from the Caldera area¨
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, condos or Airbnb in the Jacó area, check the pick up time.Ports
- Coonatramar R.L, Carmen, Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.