Full Day Tour to Traslasierra Valley from Cordoba
Meet some small and famous villages of Cordoba such as Villa Carlos Paz, Mina Clavero and Nono. Be amazed by the mountain atmosphere and discover many of the attractions that this unique province has to offer: the Camino de las Altas Cumbres (road of high peaks), the Elephants watering place, the National Observatory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - El Nono
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangol, Cordoba Argentina
The tour starts with the pick up from Cordoba hotels from 9am.
Stop At: Camino de las Altas Cumbres, Mina Clavero y Carlos Paz, Cordoba Argentina
We leave Cordoba through the National Route N°20 through the picturesque towns of Villa Carlos Paz, San Antonio de Arredondo, Mayú Sumaj, Icho Cruz and Cuesta Blanca.
Then we start to transit the Camino de las Altas Cumbres, enjoying its stunning panoramic views and visiting various points along the way as the waterfall Tear of Indio, Fundación el Cóndor, la Pampa de Achala and the birth of Mina Clavero river.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mina Clavero, Mina Clavero, Province of Cordoba, Central Argentina
In Mina Clavero we are going to know the Balneario of the Elephants and the mall.
We will have lunch time between 12:30pm and 2pm (not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iglesia de Villa Cura Brochero, Hipólito Yrigoyen 47, Villa Cura Brochero, Córdoba, Argentina
The tour will proceed to Villa Cura Brochero where we will see the church where the Brochero Gaucho Priest used to preach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Nono, Nono, Cordoba, Argentina
We will then continue towards Nono, by sighting the typical Ñuños hills and the Polifacético Rocsen museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Complejo Bosque Alegre, Falda del Carmen, Córdoba, Argentina
We return to Cordoba through Bosque Alegre trail overlooking the Estación Terrena and the National Observatory. The tour finishes with the drop off at Cordoba hotels at around 7pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.