Full day tour to visit Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen the best price
Visit two of the most important Maya archaeological sites on this full-day tour: Coba and Tulum. Admire the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea while exploring the temples and pyramids of Tulum with a certified guide, then head to Coba to climb to the top of Nohoch Muul — the tallest pyramid on the Yucatán Peninsula. In the afternoon, take a swim in a 'cenote' (underground gave), sit down for a traditional Mexican lunch, and explore the city of Playa del Carmen. Round-trip transport is included.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified guide
- Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Calle Quinta Avenida
What's excluded :
- Hotels from Costa Mujeres have $5 dlls more of to paid at the moment of pick up.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum is one the most important places in mexico in this first stop you will experience the nature, history and culture with a guide during the tour on the archaeological area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Discover the Mayan culture embodied in the archaeological zones of Coba, connect with nature and with the history of Mexico.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Discover this amazing place in the middle of the jungle, while you spend your time in contact with the nature in a real cenote maya. A the end of the visit you will enjoy the rest of your time with a delicious buffet lunch that will allow you to taste the mexican flavor
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Calle Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
In this place you will get to know one of the most touristic area of the city the fifth avenue, a place you can enjoy in the day while you go shopping as well a the night life and have big fun with friends and familly.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All air b&b and most of the hotels in downtown the pick up will be in the oasis smart at 7 am.We have pick up in all Playa del carmen. All hotels after playa del carmen have two option for the activity to visit playa del carmen they will return by their self if they want to visit playa del carmen or don't have the activity of playa del carmen and return to their hotel after the visit to Tulum coba and the cenote swim.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/21/2019 - 7/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.