Full Day Tour To Waterfalls Ouzoud Including Lunch
Admire one of Morocco’s natural wonders on a day trip to the Ouzoud Falls from Marrakech. Travel into the Atlas Mountains by 4×4 or minivan, and witness the stunning, 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls as they plunge down rugged cliffs. Take photos from various viewpoints, and, if you wish, visit the caves that house watermills powered by the falls. Watch for local Barbary apes or rainbows above the cascades, and savor lunch at a restaurant along the shaded waterfall path. This small-group tour is limited to 7 people for a personalized experience And for the Big-group is limited to 15 people .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking guide,
- Small group tour,
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Morocco Marrakech, Marrakesh 40160, Morocco
Ouzoud waterfalls day trip allows you to learn about the Berber culture and all the jobs they do in the area. Our shared tour is organized in small groups not exceeding 17 tourists. Ouzoud means ‘olive’ in the Berber language of Morocco, so it’s no surprise the plateau above the falls is draped with thousands of olive trees. Here you have the possibility to take a walk around the falls or ride a local boat to cross the river, or hire a local guide and go on a trek for 2 hours in the surrounding area and visit the old water mills that are still in use, enjoying troops of monkeys, free time to walk up to the springs of the waterfalls, or you can cross the river by the local wooden boats.
Departure Point :1: Marrakesh, Morocco
2: Marrakech-Palmeraie, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point • Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech, • If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund,
- A moderate amount of walking is involved Good walking shoes are recommended in order to access the bottom of the waterfallst,
- Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech,
- If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Returns to original departure point.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.