Full-Day Tour to Zakopane and Thermal Baths from Krakow
Head to the Polish Tatra Mountains to spend your day both actively and relaxing. After 2 hours of journey you will head to a stop in Chocholow, where you will be able to see the beautiful wooden houses built by locals years ago.
In Zakopane, you will breathe fresh mountain air, especially at the top of Gubalowka Mountain. On Krupowki street you will have a chance to meet some locals, try their traditional food and buy souvenirs - all while enjoying the stunning views of Tatras.
Chocholowska Thermal Baths are the biggest thermal complex in Podhale. You will spend there 3 hours in indoor and outdoor pools. Stepping in the warm waters might help you relax both physically and mentally. The natural waters found there, extracted from the depth of around 3600 metres below ground level are said to have various beneficial effects on health.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from your accomodation in Krakow
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Ticket to Gubalowka funicular
- Ticket to thermal baths for 3 hours
- Traditional cottage cheese 'oscypek' as a small gift
- Entry/Admission - Gubalowka
- Entry/Admission - Chocholowskie Termy
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Spa or massage areas
- Additional fees (towel, shower gel etc)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocholow, Chocholow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
after 2 hours of journey, we will will have a stop in Chocholow to see the beautiful wooden houses
Stop At: Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
The town is known for its turn-of-the-20th-century wooden chalets, symbols of Zakopane-style architecture.
Stop At: Gubalowka, Zakopane Poland
Trip up to Gubalowka to enjoy the stunning views of Tatra Mountains
Ticket to Gubalowka funicular included
Stop At: Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
We will spend time on Krupowki - the main street to try local food and buy souvenir
Stop At: Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
On thermal baths we will spend 3 hours in indoor and outdoor pools.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 5 minutes before the departure.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.