Full-Day Tour to Zakopane from Krakow
Visit Zakopane - a charming town situated at the foot of Tatra Mountains. It is Poland’s skiing capital. During this tour, you will be able to see the Chocholow village and its traditional wooden houses that have been built by the local highlanders years ago. Along your way spot out the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels. In Zakopane you will spend your time on krupowki which is the main street in zakopane. You can try some traditional, local food there and buy souvenirs. Take a trip up to Gubalowka and enjoy the stunning views of this mountain area. The journey takes 2 hours each way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Ticket to Gubalowka funicular
- Transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Free traditional cottage cheese - oscypek
- Entry/Admission - Gubalowka
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow, Krakow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Travelers will be picked up from their accomodation in Krakow or from meeting point - depends on chosen option.
Stop At: Chocholow, Chocholow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
After a 2-hour journey, travelers will have a stop in Chocholow to see the traditional wooden houses
Stop At: Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Then head to Zakopane, where they will spend their time on Krupowki street, which is the main one in the town, to meet some locals, eat their traditional food and buy souvenirs.
Stop At: Gubalowka, Zakopane Poland
Take a trip up to Gubalowka Mountain on a funicular, from where they will be able to enjoy the panorama.
Departure Point :Pijarska 9, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 5 minutes before the departure.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.